Amora Naturals Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Amora Naturals’ or ‘Amora Naturals Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 36 Maida Vale, 464 Edgware Road, London W2 1AH. Our company registration number is 07754969 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
When placing an order, please fill in our form with your address details so that we know where to post the products to. You will need to send us your details each time you place an order.
Because we want to make your online payment experience safer and easier, we only accept payment via Paypal.
To keep all our products fresh, we only make a small batch at a time. Only very rarely, when we are not able to supply a product you have ordered, we will either offer you an alternative or a full refund.
Placing large orders
Should you wish to place orders in excess of 1000g, please contact us to discuss and confirm additional packaging and postage payment.
Returns and exchanges
We hope that you are delighted with your order. If you are not satisfied with your order, please return it to us in its original condition, within 7 days of receipt of goods. We will refund the price you paid for the goods, less the initial delivery charge, within 30 days of receiving your returned goods.
Please do not return goods which have been opened or used to us, as we will notify you that no refund is available. You will be responsible for making arrangements for such goods to be returned to you.
If you are returning items to us for reasons other than damaged goods, or incorrect order then please be aware that you will have to pay the cost of sending the item back to us. Amora Naturals does not accept responsibility for goods damaged or lost in transit to us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Damaged, faulty or incorrect items
If the goods you receive from us are damaged, faulty or not what you originally ordered, please accept our apology. Simply return the item to us for an exchange or a refund.
General products information
Please read the product information on the label of each product before using our products. Should you have any questions or concerns about our products or ingredients in our products, please contact us and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.
If you suffer from skin allergies, or have any medical concerns about using our products, some of which contain essential oils that should not be used when pregnant, lactating or with certain medical conditions, please consult your medical practitioner. Please keep our products away from children as essential oils should not be used on children under the age of 6.
Amora Naturals reserves the right to change the appearance, packaging, and scent, or withdraw any products at any time.
Amora Naturals products should be kept in their original packaging and away from direct sunlight or extremes of temperature such as a radiator and windows as some products can deteriorate. As products are handmade, slight variations in colour, size or scent may occur between batches.
This website and its content is copyright of Amora Naturals Limited – © Amora Naturals Limited 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Amora Naturals and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Amora Naturals. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Amora Naturals takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Amora Naturals is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Amora Naturals may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from February 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at www.amoranaturals.co.uk.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Suite 36 Maida Vale, 464 Edgware Road, London W2 1AH.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.